Wednesday, September 15

From The Archives: "I Dropped the Bahhh"

Probably the best thing about having a blog is that it can sometimes be a neat little chronicle of minor history.

This is my post from this week last year.... Remember that cute story of the little girl whose dad caught the foul ball and handed it to her... only to have her just throw it right back? I've reached into the archives for that one.

Although probably the worst thing about having a blog is being able to do things like look back to a year ago and realize that Oh my God, it is SO true when my parents and other old people would complain that time flies by quickly. This happened a year ago??

Ugh, I think I'm... I'm... ugh, just spit it out. OK, here goes. ... I think I'm old.

From the Archives:
Toni Ryan Says:
I Dropped the Bahhh


Don't worry, daddy! I'll give them their baahhh back!Well the brief if you missed it:

A lifelong Phils' fan catches a foul ball, hands it to his 3 yo future-Phanatic, and she does exactly what she thinks she's supposed to do with a ball that's thrown to you... ya throw it back.


Here is her explaining to her burgeoning paparazzi exactly what she did to elicit the classic look of shock on her dad's face:



View more news videos at: http://www.nbcdfw.com/video.



Seriously, what's not to love?

No comments:

Post a Comment