Tuesday, March 23

DWTS Worst Outfits

Soooo much to say about last night's Dancing with People I'd Actually Call "Stars"...

... but I will limit it to these three most important comments:

1) Niecy Nash is doing it for thick girls everywhere. Girls of varying thicknesses thank you, Niecy. We'll still be thanking you when you're rail thin in about three weeks.

2) Brooke Burke is a GREAT fit. Samantha Harris Who?? Oh yes, the awkward skinny brunette girl. Girls of varying thicknesses never liked you, whatsyourface.

3) Edyta the Pro still has a freaking slamming body. It's ridiculous.


OK, enough on that. Let's dwell on the past. Namely, some of the worst outfits in DWTS history as we know it. I stumbled upon several "worst" lists from the interweb, and I'm posting my (least) favorites here.

Like so bad, they'd make really fantastic, yet sparkly, dishrags. Although I don't know what Swarovski crystals and sequins'll do to your good china.



Monique from one of those tween show franchises Cheryl Burke, Grover called.  He wants his body back.

Vomit.

Scarier, orange tux ruffles or black widow lace? Pink legwarmers made out of handkerchiefs?

Laila Ali's Lettuce Outfit.  This was a big hit with PETA. Debbie Mazur already scares me in general, this outfit notwithstanding.


Toni Braxton I am ashamed of this costume.  I insist that you change your name to something other than Toni.



WTH.  Like I don't know what to say here. That's right, Cheryl Burke.  Hold on for dear life, coz you're being attacked by a bunch of handkerchiefs.

Shawn Johnson, you are an Olympic athlete, what have they done to you?!

Edyta, not even your hot bod can excuse this swimwear disguised as a 'costume' Thank goodness Derek is there to hold up Jennie Garth's sequined boa.  Er, oh, is that her dress?

1 comment:

  1. What's up, I want to subscribe for this website to take most recent updates, thus where can i do it please assist.
    Feel free to surf my web-site :: kohls 30 coupons

    ReplyDelete