And the list is called, "Things That Need to Be Resolved in 7 Episodes or Less".
Thanks a lot, Lost. Last night, the Richard story was decent, started offering possible answers.
But here's the difference: there is "offering possible answers" and then there's "giving the answers".
GIVE ME THE ANSWERS ALREADY!
I can't imagine that everything will get addressed by the itty bitty last on-screen moment, but I'm trying to have a little faith, so week after week I just keep holding my breath. It was such a long ride sticking with show, I can promise you I will NEVER go back to the beginning and start watching again, so please, please please, I beg of you, Lost, just make sure you give me all the answers this time 'round.
And I'm not just talking about the obvious WHERE, WHY, and WHAT THE... I'm also talking about the tons of mini-mysteries they hurtled at us for the last seven years.
Hence, my list. So I will start, feel free to add your own.
Things That Need to Be Resolved in 7 Episodes or Less
- The Polar Bear. C'mon. What?
- Is Juliet really dead?
- Will the news reporter who gets crushed to death in the Hurley episode turn out to be alive?
- What happened to Michael/Walter/Vincent?
- What did they keep in the cages on that one island?
- Why did they steal all the kids in the beginning of the show?
- What's the deal with the statue with four toes? Was that left over from a Simpson's live-action movie that never happened?
- If Hanso was the name of the captain of the slave ship, what the heck with "The Hanso Foundation" -- and what do they have to do with Dharma?
- Why does Richard wear so much eyeliner?
- Why does Marvin Candle (the Asian doctor) keep changing his name? And in the Sideways world, if Miles Strom getes to know his dad, is his last name now Candle?
- What is the point of baby Aaron? He's not one of the candidates.... unless the name SHEPARD on the wall is actually supposed to be Aaron?
- If Jacob brings people to the island, then why the massive electromagnet, or the button-pushing?
- Are Dharma-brand products sold at Sam's Club?
- Did Juliet's sister really beat cancer, or was that a Ben-lie?
- If Daniel Faraday is Elosie Hawkins son, who is Faraday's father? (Some guy named Faraday, obviously, but is it really Widmore maybe?)
- Will we ever see Paolo & Nikki again?
- What is the significance of infertility? I mean, electromagnetics'll do that to a womb, obviously, but why is it so important to the story that people even bothered to have kids on the island?
OK, so that's more than enough for now. How 'bout you? Feel free to add!