Wednesday, March 23

From the Archives: Stupid Mensa

Heard a "Best Of" on The Crew this morning, and it was the one about the Mensa test. Wahoooo!  I'm freaking BRILLIANT!!!!

The stupid freaking Mensa test. And I so I decided to dig this one out, since this is exactly how I was feeling on that specific day.

Operative word being stupid.


From the Archives: "Stupid Mensa"

Yesterday, Chris & The Crew talked about this itty bitty Mensa quiz.

Yesterday, I took the test.

Today, I was still not done.

And after hours upon hours formulating algebraic quadratics and charts and tables, I just finally gave up.

Seriously.  These are my actual notes.The Crew graded me, and I scored a "not bad".

NOT BAD?!

Not flipping bad?!!?!?

GRRRR.

Here it is. Feel free to take it.

Oh, and by the way, because my intelligence is merely "not bad", it will explain why I ended up not taking the test the Crew talked about, but instead stumbled into another one from years ago, but a different mini-test.

If you'd like to see how well you fare against me and my tiny brain, here is the one I took.

Meanwhile, I'm gonna stand in a corner and stare off into the distance or something.


- fin -

No comments:

Post a Comment