Thursday, February 3

From The Archives: "Smallest Parking Spot EVER!"

Pulling a gem from a year ago, that still manages to astound me, especially in these days of snow & ice covering our parking lots, when I'm trying to maneuver my car into tiny little spots that don't really exist.

You know what I mean. Read on...


Smallest Parking Spot EVER!

Years of city living taught me a few valuable skills.

Using vendor cart food as sustenance. Opposite-side street parking. How to maneuver through a crowd. Getting from point A to point B without actually touching anything. And probably the hallmark of my urban experience: parallel parking.

BUT I could never accomplish this...




Check out this vid of a German guy parking his car in what appears to be a closet for small things:



Pretty amazing stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment