Thursday, November 18

From the Archives: "Gotta Love The Holidays"

Had to repost this blog from last Christmas after reading Chris's story about her recent adventure getting their holiday pics taken.


Toni Ryan Says: Gotta Love The Holidays

Big thanks to my friend Kristen, who was both kind and good-humored enough to let me post this gem from last Christmas.

Happy Holidays, anyone?

What an image... it stayed with me a whole year that I felt compelled to share it with y'all this season.

I feel like laughing when I look at this, but at the same time cringing because I feel so bad for Kristen, imagining how stressful that had to be just trying to get that one "simple" picture to capture the memory of holiday joy.

Talk about a picture telling a thousand words.


In that case, feel free to share as many of yours... this is officially your place to kvetch, complain, or relive some of your least happy holiday moments.

Or, if you'd like to come up with your own caption to this pic, feel free. I may or may not have a prize to the one that really tickles my fancy (whatever it is my "fancy" is)

No comments:

Post a Comment