Monday, September 28

BLINGGGGGGGGG (times 9)

Ok, the topic is NOT "Who the hell are these people to begin with?" or "Why the hell do we care?" I'm over it.

Khloe Kardashian is married to NBA player Lamar Odom, and that's that.

But, what I will admit is when you start parading around these ridiculous courtships with pretty and/or rich people, I'll watch. I'm curious to see how the rich & ridiculous live, and frankly I can't wait to see the wedding pics.

What I did finally find, though, is equally as captivating in the meantime... Khloe's engagement ring...


Um, I believe I ordered the LARGE.

A "9-carat, radiant cut diamond sparkler paved band".

Hello.

That's like 2 and a quarter carats for every week he's known her.

Yeah, dwell on that one for a sec.

Too bad that's not the accepted measure by which a man decides on a size of an engagement ring. How long he's known you.

'Coz if that were the case, I'd be owed a few bowling ball-sized rocks at the end of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment