Monday, June 1

Get You Outta Where Coz You're a What?


Great.

They've invented another place for non-celebrities to go and milk some screen time. That's such a waste of humanity and my precious time, and I know I will end up watching some of it anyway. (See my old piece on Dancing With People You Don't Know)




This round:


  • Stephen Baldwin

  • Janice Dickinson

  • SANJAYA the GREAT

  • Heidi & Spencer

  • Torrie Wilson (WHO??)

  • John Salley (WHO??)

  • Lou Diamond Phillips

  • Patti Blagojevich




BLECH. Sitting here with the interns, and here is who we think SHOULD be on this show, since it will continue to exist whether we like it or not.


  • Jon Gosselin

  • Amy Winehouse

  • Perez Hilton

  • Eminem

  • ALEC Baldwin

  • Megan Fox
  • Christian Bale

  • Lindsay Lohan

I think that'd be the makings for some must-see tv right there. Feel free to add!

1 comment:

  1. This is the best list EVER!!! I totally agree with the interns they must be awesome.

    ReplyDelete