Tuesday, April 10

Have an Orgasm. Like, literally.

OK, you probably wouldn't select a cheek color like this, at least not at first blush.

Har har. NARS Blush in "Orgasm". Looks a little too pink, maybe a little too orange, right? But trust me, there is no better universal glow for a woman than Orgasm. I kid you not, that's the name. Pretty cheeky name, huh? (OW! I'm en fuego, people!)

Color is not as intense as it might look in the compact, gives a nice glow of happy (if happy had a color), and travels from compact to brush to cheek in that reliable flawless way that quality ($$) product does. But way ($$) worth it.

Frankly, I think the color works universally because it's in the family of famous corals that Stacy London (SHUT UP) swears works on all women. She's right, of course.

And special thanks to Russian Eve ("In Russia, a six beats ace." Yeah, don't ever get caught playing cards with this gal) for bringing Orgasm into my world. 'Coz now I don't have to fake it!


(YOW! I'm crackin' myself up!!)


NARS Blush in Orgasm. $25, available at the usual haunts for nice makeup, like Sephora, Ulta, Neiman, and check it, www.beauty.com

No comments:

Post a Comment