Monday, March 14

You Can't Handle The Caffeine!

mmmm.   hot.Caffeine is my Special Friend.

Granted, we're not as close as we used to be.

It was a savage, obsessive relationship once upon a time. I couldn't control it. I had to have it. First thing in the morning. All day. Late at night. All night. When I tried to stay away, I was lost. Tired. Miserable. Ugly, even. It was a nightmare.

When Caffeine and I reunited, I realized if there was going to be a peaceful long-term relationship here, I would have to learn how to keep Caffeine in my life, not in the center of my life. The reckless late night passionate binges might no longer be there, but I can wake up knowing Caffeine is still there for me. That's enough for me.

You might have a similarly unrelenting dysfunctional relationship with Caffeine yourself. Maybe your friends and family have also tried to warn you: "Adults should limit their intake to less than 200 mg a day". What do they know?!! The heart wants what the heart wants (especially when you're damned tired!)

But you know it's true. It's an unhealthy, reckless relationship. Which is why information, made both pretty and easily available by Redbook mag is useful to know... How much caffeine is in a variety of foods and bevs:





i love you caffeine. 4ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment