Thursday, March 17

From The Archives: "Five Finger Discount O'Donnell. Yup, that's my name. Don't wear it out."

Oh na na, what's my name?

It's FIVE FINGER DISCOUNT O'DONNELL of course. Duh.

From Toni Ryan's voluminous archives... but nothin' old about it, 'coz your NAME is just who you are. Period.



"Five Finger Discount O'Donnell". Yup, that's my name. Don't wear it out.

I love how St. Patrick's Day is just another REALLY GREAT AMERICAN HOLIDAY.

Because it's a perfectly legitimate excuse for drinking a lot. All day long. And pulling off silly shenanigans like kissing people (because they're "Irish") or wearing lots of unmatched green.

And also because you can go around using your new Leprechaun Name....




Yup, that's my name, don't wear it out!



What's yours? ---> Leprechaun Name Generator
(it comes up with a new one every time, so it's a little unpredictable)





Don't drink & drive!
(But more importantly, don't drink & drunk dial!)


No comments:

Post a Comment