Thursday, August 26

Dream Cast for DWTS

I almost can't take it.

This comic combination brewing over in the Dancing With The Stars casting offices...

The Hoff?!

The Situation?!



I will take you down, The Situation.  Downtown to Germantown.

I'll Hassle The Hoff!  I will clean you up with my washboard abs!  Ay-Oh!

Plus The Chick from the Hills?

Kirstie Alley?


OMG.

So I have some suggestions-slash-wish-list. Lemme know what you think.

Captain Sully Sullenberger

Lindsay Lohan

Oprah or Larry King

Neil Patrick Harris or Aziz Ansari

The Bikini Girl from Idol or Kara DioGuardi

Hillary Duff

Vanna White

Emilio Estevez

Buddy the Cake Boss or Duff from Ace of Cakes

Alanis Morissette

Vince the Sham Wow guy

Matt Lauer

Jennifer Garner or Ben Affleck

Vicky Steubing from The Love Boat

Elin Woods

Jesse James

Chuck Woolery

Ashton Kutcher

Rudy or Theo from The Cosby Show

Jessica Alba



Lemme know what you think!



(And yes, I've been slowly adding to my own list, so keep checking back!!)

1 comment:

  1. It will help you you make your individual gym
    with find yourself still not completely satisfied with your performance during this how to buy p90x in
    europe phase. This is a generalized overview power booster and the
    third phase is actually known as endurance maximize.

    Also visit my blog - look these up

    ReplyDelete