Wednesday, May 26

The End of The Hummer

The VERY VERY VERY LAST two Hummers rolled outta the factory:



Buh-BYE!... so let's imagine that. You are the guy that buys the VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY last Hummer ever...

Like, is that cool? Are you proud that you got a now-historical automobile? Coz I imagine that you'd keep this prize possession in mint condition, like Cameron's dad's car in Ferris Bueller; you polish it with baby diapers. Someday when gas costs $11 a gallon and you're asked to show your Hummer in a Classic Car show someday - how much will it costs you to fuel that bad boy across town? Will you ever drive it?

LOL. I guess I'm jealous. Money aside, I'd need a ladder to get in and out of the vehicle, so I'll just stick with my economy compact car.

No comments:

Post a Comment