Tuesday, April 27

Another One Bites The Dust... Good Wedding Songs

How 'bout OOPS I DID IT AGAIN?LOL

When people ask me for a suggestion for a good "first dance" song for their wedding, that's usually the first thing I say. Queen, Another One Bites The Dust.

Hhahaha, I crack myself up, so I don't care how stale that joke is. Heh heh.

But seriously, I've just always said either Heatwave's Always & Forever or Atlantic Starr's Always. They always just seemed timeless to me. (hahah, I'm really dating myself, aren't I?)





How about you, whatcha think? Best wedding songs?

They don't necessarily have to be the one you'd choose, or have chosen, or would use the next time, lol.

5 comments:

  1. There was no doubt in my mind...98 Degrees "I Do, Cherish You"!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I Could Not Ask For More" by Edwin McCain...the title just says it all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Back when I was DJing weddings, I actually used "Another One Bites The Dust" ... on two separate occasions. At the first one, the groom requested it ahead of time, to be played when he and the new Mrs. entered the reception. Groom and his buds laughed their butts off; bride cried. The second one, the bride requested it as their first song. That time, everyone laughed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am really interested in this program but I do not know much about it. After reading your article, i have more experiences to work with it. Your post is interesting and picturesque. I hope i can get your post in next time. Keep on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I needed this info thanks mate
    Regards

    ReplyDelete