Thursday, March 11

Slow on the uptake: Toni Ryan learns about Chat Roulette

He's SO cool.  Of course he knows about Chat Roulette.  He probably INVENTED Chat Roulette.Thank God for NEWMAN.

When you have a Newman in your life, you don't run into the possibility of ever looking stupid when it comes to what's new & current with pop culture. He just knows stuff.

Today, my Newman schooled me in the world of Chat Roulette. Can you believe? Me? Cool & occasionally trendy Toni Ryan just learned about Chat Roulette... TODAY.

... here was my first lesson in Chat Roulette... as featured on The Daily Show.



The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
Tech-Talch - Chatroulette
http://www.thedailyshow.com/
Daily Show
Full Episodes
Political HumorHealth Care Reform


I now FINALLY have a fun group activity for my next party.

No comments:

Post a Comment