Thursday, March 4

I wanna play Sudoku on this kid's jacket

Mainly coz he is yammering away. Loudly. Just wanna cover that jacket up w random numbers. Really messy too coz I'm just terrible at Sudoku. He deserves it.

So random numbers + plane trips can only remind a person of "lost". Hhaah I know rather morbid thinking about a show about a plane crash while waiting to board a plane... But it is the ultimate place to people watch. Like could this guy's sudoku jacket keep me busy enough while waiting for the search helicopter? (I think yes. Rather big jacket)

Ok, just took a good look around this flight, I think I'd be ok w these folks. Some decent looking blokes not wearing rings, either.

Ugh, even sudoku jacket guy. Ok never mind.
Sent via BlackBerry | cc: tryan@wpst.com

No comments:

Post a Comment