Which is unfortunate that I voluntarily started watching One Life To Live again because I knew I'd get hooked, and now a year has gone by and I'm still watching. I like to consider it the way I keep my nasty habit in check. I only allow myself this one indulgence.
Anyhoo, came across this funny compilation on Soapnet.com: "Oops! I Forgot to Tell You I Have a Kid"
Hahhahaah, just classic. Even funnier, wouldn't it make a great title for yet another Facebook group?
Some of the group names I've come across are so ridiculous. Like obscure, or wordy, or random, and/or all of the above. Started thinking of a few names myself that are destined to make it to 1,000,000 members one of these days!
* Petition to get Betty White as the next Bachelorette
* Avatar is this generation's "Ishtar"
* Don't piss me off or I might SlapChop TM you!
* I always walk on the right side of the hallway
* Oprah Winfrey might as well admit she is a demi-god
* I bet Bruce Jenner's gold medals have more friends than Kourtney Kardashian's baby
* 1,000,000 people who don't return calls but tweet all day long!
* People who don't use the word "ironic" anymore since Alanis Morissette got us all confused
* I nearly died at Action Park
* Why do steno pads have that line running down the middle of the page?
* Avatar is this generation's "Gigli"
* I own a convection oven and have no clue how to even use it
* People who wish they had an 'S' in their name so they could spell it with a dollar sign instead
* Mexican Flag Day should be an American federal holiday
* Bring back the McDLT!
Feel free to add your own. I know you could think of plenty. I don't even know if I would join all those groups that I just made up.
But for the record, today is Flag Day in Mexico. So I'd definitely join that one. As long as I got today off.