Thursday, December 10

Lego My Matrix!

Check out this scene from The Matrix, re-imagined with stop-action Lego cinematography.

It is incredible, but holy cow... who does this sort of thing just for fun?!

I find that I fill my time watching TV, making sloppy cupcakes then eating all the mistakes, and staring off into space. I cannot even fathom the amount of brain matter needed to focus on creating this sort of elaborate artistry. I imagine the guys that did this have really heavy heads, like bowling balls, and their arms are sore from having to hold up their heads all day.

I certainly would never spend more than five minutes playing with Legos, either. The moment a piece doesn't fit together or come apart easily, I'm done. I could only last two minutes, tops.



Also, here's the side-by-side comparison of the Lego version versus the original:

No comments:

Post a Comment