Wednesday, October 21

OH EM GEEE!!! Scenes from Twilight New Moon!

Settle down, kiddies.

If there's stuff to know from the set of New Moon, I gotcher back.

After all, I brought you scenes from the set...

then that important follow-up known as Taylor Lautner's chest.








So here you go... a scene:



And even if you're not into the whole Twilight franchise thing (even though respectable adults like the Yankees' Joe Girardi are), you may appreciate the abundance of matching bare chests.

They were nice to look at.

1 comment:

  1. Does this happen in the book?? I don't remember Bella slapping him haha.. but I'm re-reading the book now, it's been a while since the first time I read it. Can't wait for this movie to come out, it looks awesome and the visual effects are obviously a lot better than they were in Twilight!

    ReplyDelete