Friday, September 18

"Facebook Fever" - a public service announcement

I first saw this funny blog video awhile ago, but now as I'm getting caught back up in the (w)ebb & flow of Facebook mania, I thought I'd share this with y'all... if you've just started sticking your toe in the vast pool that is Facebook, then you'll totally love this, because it's exactly what you go through in those early days.

Stupid Li'l Green PatchAnd even if you are by now a well-versed addict, drowning in a sea of Li'l Green Patch requests and Mafia War mob hits, you'll enjoy reminiscing of simpler days when getting poked was your worst frustration (and not knowing if poking people was a euphemism for something).






PLUS, now that my dad has recently discovered a portal into the world of Facebook, it's a good reminder to me -- and all of you -- to beef up them security settings PRONTO!!

I don't think The Big Tony cares to see how talented I am at drinking from a keg, through a plastic tube, upside down while dangling by my feet.



Hahhahaaa... kidding.




But made ya almost look, didn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment