Thursday, February 26

LOST ... where do I begin?

I want to say that last night's episode answered a lot of questions --- as promised by the writers/ABC/Powers That Be -- that this season would start answering more questions to satisfy you loyal viewers.

I hope Thurston finally breaks it off with Lovey and admits to himself that he and the Professor are madly in love with each other.

Er, I mean, us loyal viewers.


But honestly, while I got answers, I also got questions.


More questions.






ATTN LOST PEOPLE: I DON'T WANT MORE QUESTIONS!!!!


In the words of the immortal Paula Abdul, I take two steps forward... I take two steps back.


And that of course would logically mean... I'm still in the same place: CONFUSED!


SO. Please let's talk about Lost right now.


Somebody. Anybody?



Like, WHO IS THE BAD GUY?!


Widmore?


Ben?


Faraday's mom/Eloise Hawkings/The Old Dead Maid from "The Others" <-- the Nicole Kidman movie about dead people. (Yeah, they were already dead, sorry if I ruined the ending). And is that a coincidence that the chick from a movie named "The Others" is also affiliated with a group called "The Others"??


What about Cesar? Is he important? Or just a character they're using to conveniently remind you of old plot points?


I don't think I'm smart enough for this kind of television!


And, any remote possibility there is room in this JJ Abrams show for other JJ Abrams classic characters to appear? I mean, he's the brains behind "Alias", "Fringe", "Felicity" even, and the last Mission: Impossible movie, and the upcoming Star Trek prequel. Like, how cool would it be if superspy Sydney Bristow showed up in a flashback? Or if it turned out Felicity Porter was also Jack & Claire's sister and now going to Oxford to study with Farady? Or that Dr. Bishop from Fringe remembers he used to work for Dharma too??




OK.


Go ahead. Talk amongst yourselves.


I promise not to interrupt with stupid questions.

2 comments:

  1. sorta confused myself now, too! doesnt it look like charlote is alive from the previews?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE FELICITY!! thatd be SO COOL!

    ReplyDelete