"A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of."
Forbes posted five jobs you wouldn't think get paid so well:
1. Air Traffic Controller -- the best make almost $142,000 -- avg salary $107,000. I wonder how much the worst one makes. Although you don't wanna go around being known as "the guy who's awful at his job in air traffic control, he messes up stuff all the time!"
2. College-level teacher - apparently you can make six-figs teaching psych or business, but economics teacher can command up to $135k a year! WHO KNEW? BORING PAYS!
3. Gaming Manager -- I guess this like a casino manager, like the really hot brunette on that show Las Vegas -- the best earn $106K a year. She makes the job look like a piece of cake, all you gotta do is walk around in killer stilettos and have your hair look pretty all the time. I could totally do that.
4. Farm managers make an average of $61K/yr... but the to 10% make $103,000.
5. And quit your jokes about Mile High clubs and barf bags --- FLIGHT ATTENDANTS (not stewardesses!) the best of them also average about $103K a year. How about them apples?!