Wednesday, June 4

Jon & Kate Plus 8

8 great reasons to watch (Plus Jon & Kate)If you'd had a conversation with me anytime in the last month, you'd already know I am in love with the show Jon & Kate Plus 8. I'm a woman obsessed, I am either talking about it or sliding in a reference to it, but it's like every conversation I'm even remotely involved in has to revolve around Jon & Kate (and the 8).

The deal: It's the reality show on TLC about this couple in Hershey PA with 8 kids - a set of 7 year old twins and 3 year old SEXTUPLETS. And the best (or worst) part is that the show is on ALL the time. My tivo is filled to the brim with episodes. It's better than watching fish in a bowl because it's so fascinating (plus the kids are totally adorable). It won't take long to get hooked, and only a little longer than that to be able to tell all the kids apart - even at 3 they have totally different personalities.

Aaden Gosselin from TLC's "Jon & Kate Plus 8"
My fave: Aaden, the sextuplet boy with the glasses. He is just a little crackerjack, totally reminds me of the Jerry McGuire kid. He's got such a huge fan following (believe it or not) that he's got his own fan club on Facebook aptly titled "I Love the Glasses Baby from Jon and Kate Plus 8" . 1543 members who think the name of the show should be changed to "Glasses Baby and the other 9". Hhaaahah, he has gotta be the most popular 3 year old out there.

Do you watch? Who's your fave? And if you don't watch, tell me why you hate small adorable children (I'm joking).

No comments:

Post a Comment