Friday, June 13

"How I Raised Two Hussies and One Normal Kid"

Hi I'm Lynne and this is my gorgeous daughter Britney, from back in the day, before she lost it.  Ain't she a pretty thing?  Well, I'm here to tell you about my parenting skills.Lynne Spears is back to working on her book, a memoir on raising her two famous daughters. The book was put on hold back when her baby, er, mature 16-year old daughter Jamie Lynn announced she was with child herself.

Rejoice, people. It's out in September, and is going to be titled "Through the Storm: A Real Story of Fame and Family in a Tabloid World".

That's a stinky title.

It's also way too long.

I think we can do better, let me start:
  • I'm Not My Kids' Boss
  • My Kids Are Perfect (and I'm not just saying that)
  • Parenting Without Borders
  • My Kids Can Do No Wrong
  • I'm Lynne Spears. 'Nuff said.

No comments:

Post a Comment