Wednesday, June 18

First cup o' Joe in nearly three weeks. Whoa.

Feeling pretty lackluster this morning, so I give up. I need a cup of coffee.

The green tea is just not cuttin' it today, I feel like I could just lay down on the floor and take a nap. Thank God the studio floor is dirty, or I'd really do it.

I drink my coffee black, with two Splenda. As you can imagine, black coffee like that can pack a little zing when you haven't had it in a while. (Kinda like lighting up a cigarette again long after quitting smoking. But that's a whole other blog right there.)

I expect I'll be a little nutso and hyper within the hour.

I feel bad for my co-workers.

** UPDATE **

12:53 PM
I found it!

I knew I just read this.

Recent study found that
1) drinking up to six cups of coffee a day does not pose a risk of dying early and
2) drinking coffee daily may improve your life expectancy... women who regularly down coffee had a 25% lower risk of dying from heart disease than chicks who didn't.

BOTTOMS UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment