good question. kinda like, "who killed laura palmer?" "who shot JR?" or "who is kaiser soze?"
if you've never seen the show --- it is an awesome cinematic spectacle. like the most incredible action/adventure/mystery movie that you can only get on TV. i sometimes can't believe that all of it is happening on my tv screen... how did we ever get so lucky to have such freaking incredible tv??
- desmond: "... boom."
- what about the fight scene with sayid and the Evil Military Dude?! awesome!
- ben's "manners" crack me up
- "time travelling bunnies? yes."
- omg. miles SO funny.
- episode's not over yet, will they resolve the mystery about charlotte having been there before?
locke: ben, what did you do? you just killed everyone on that boat!
- ben's random little asides... blows up stuff in the hatch and goes "i better change" lol wtf
- the sun/jin boat thing was SO sad, i love how she's turned into an cold angry bitch in the future.
- dharma rum, love it.
- WHAT?! moving the island is as easy as turning a dial?! WHAT?
- after all of that trauma and stress, and sun manages to stay pregnant. amazing.
OMG CLAIRE! WHAT THE...?!
awww! penelope and desmond! thank god something worked out!
a lotta slo mo goes on in this show.... if they actually ran in real time, would all the episodes be shorter?