Thursday, July 5

20 Most Annoying Songs

excerpted from Rolling Stone online:

1. Black Eyed Peas“My Humps”

2. Los Del Rio, “Macarena”

3. Baha Men, “Who Let The Dogs Out”

4. Celine Dion, “My Heart Will Go On”

5. Nickelback, “Photograph” <---- really? I don't get that!

6. Lou Bega, “Mambo No. 5″

7. James Blunt, “You’re Beautiful”

8. Spice Girls, “Wannabe”

9. Sisqo, “The Thong Song”

10. Cher, “Believe”

11. Aqua, “Barbie Girl”

12. Chumbawumba, “Tub Thumper”

13. Rednex, “Cotton-Eyed Joe”

14. Eiffel 65, “Blue”

15. Crash Test Dummies, “Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm”

16. Meatloaf, “I Would Do Anything For Love (But I Won’t Do That)”

17. ‘NSYNC, “Bye, Bye, Bye”

18. Ricky Martin, “Livin’ La Vida Loca”

19. Semisonic, “Closing Time” <----- :( I love this song!

20. Wham!, “Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go”


http://www.rollingstone.com/rockdaily/index.php/2007/07/02/the-20-most-annoying-songs/

No comments:

Post a Comment