Monday, October 19

I Was a Useless 9-Yr Old, How 'Bout You?

When I was nine, I perfected the talent which I continue to wow others with to this day: I can name all 21 counties in New Jersey... alphabetically.

I know, I know. You liked me before, but now you're like, Whoa, that is freaking incredible.

But I concede, this is cooler.
Much cooler.






Man, really talented little kids both fill me with equal parts wonder and envy. Like, bad enough that I finally have a somewhat long list of accomplishments I'm proud of, but most of those things start about 2 or 3 years ago. (Like checking my own oil. Yes, checking. Not changing.)

So if this kid wants to take his slapshot up against my alphabetical 21 counties, I am looking forward to taking him down. Downtown to Chinatown.

1 comment:

  1. as i recall, you were running a detective agency under the guise of a roller skating school... not too shabby if i do say so myself.

    ReplyDelete