Friday, May 1

THANKS FOR THE PARKING TICKET, PRINCETON BORO

Yeah, that was a really nice touch.

It was nice stepping out of that funeral service to feed the meter, and see you'd been so darn efficient yet again.

See, when I parked the car NEXT TO THE CHURCH at 9:30AM and overfed the meter.... the meter that wouldn't accept more than two hours worth of change ... a mistake I realized a dollar later... I didn't not imagine that I would come out and find that you had issued me a $33 parking ticket at... wait for it: 11:38AM.

YOU PEOPLE ARE AMAZING! EIGHT MINUTES! Wow, there is no mercy! Thank you for having none.

And yes, that's me, still driving the awesome Pontiac Vibe thanks to Coleman Auto. Yes, the car with the dealer tags and the sticker so you guys know it's me driving the Vibe! Love the Vibe!

Sorry, Vibe. Sorry I left you on the mean streets of Princeton Boro where merciless ticket writers are awaiting to attack. I'm sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment