Tuesday, April 7

Goldie Gold & Action Jack

Am I seriously the only person on the planet who watched "Goldie Gold & Action Jack"??




I loved this show. It was like Richie Rich, but geared towards the older Aaron Spelling-influenced crowd. I guess it was like Richie Rich meets Hart to Hart. I was like, wow, they're like Barbie & Ken but they actively solve crime with her immense largesse and her technicolor wardrobe!

I wanted to be Goldie Gold... an intelligent, mad wealthy, crime-solving, curvy, blond chick with a hot not-gay best friend.

I'm not being a pessimist here, but it's probably not gonna happen, huh?

3 comments:

  1. Toni, seriously, WTF is this?! I've never heard of it in my life. rental*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi toni this has nothin 2 do wit anythin u posted but u hav GOT 2 hear this girl! her name is brandi carlile. she is a young and undiscovered singer who i think is the best in the entire world!!!!!! i have never met any1 who has ever hearda her so if u hav then plz write bak 2 me!!!! if u haven't hearda her then look her up on youtube!!! u HAVE 2!!!! she rox soooo much and she should TOTALLY b on pst!!!! her best songs r: follow, what can i say, until i die, losing heart, and fall apart again. those r my fav's but her most popular song is: the story. any1 who has hearda her plz rite 2 me and if u havent but u look her up and like her rite bak 2 me. thanx!!! lata u music luvers of america!!!
    - brandicarlileluver

    ReplyDelete
  3. o ya this is the same person who told u bout brandi carlile, i just wanted 2 say this cuz i feel like shoutin it out. u were talkin bout richie rich (i rlly dont klno who tat is) and my math teacher (im still in middle skool) gives every1 in his classes nicknames and i really really REALLY like this guy named richie and his nickname is richie rich. i just gotta say tat i luv him so much and im srry 4 breakin up wit him and i want him bak. u probly think im crazy now and i probly am but i just rlly like him! k lata u ninjas of america and the moon!!!
    -brandi carlile luver

    ReplyDelete