came up with this new idea, bc there's been a lot of importance placed on christian (jack & claire's dad) and widmore (penny's dad), who we know now is pals with sun's dad.
here it is: is there a significance on each character's relationship with their dads??
- jack = christian is a creep alcoholic
- claire = again christian is a creep womanizer
- locke = his dad stole his kidney. quick call 911.
- sawyer = dad was killed by locke's dad
- penny = hates her dad - the big evil guy
- ben = killed his dad, must've hated him
- alex = ben is NOT her dad and she kinda hates him
- kate = killed her step-dad, obv hates him
- sun = her dad's an evil sob too and she hates him.
- jin = his dad was poor, jin always felt bad for blowing him off (was it resolved?)
- hurley = his dad is a loser, but a nice guy, plus he's cheech for godssakes. and they reconciled all that.
and anyone remember who is the father of claire's baby?
ok, i need to let my brain rest for a few. talk amongst yourselves.